Summation Research offers flexible, powerful solutions for Land Mobile Radio Data Communications requirements. Using reliable, field-proven LMR radios, Summation Research adds application-specific data processing and interface management capabilities. This blending of technologies allows reliable and cost-effective solutions for unique mobile telemetry and data communications applications.
The STR-1800 family of VHF/UHF transceivers represent a MIL-spec ruggedized land mobile solution for applications requiring high power (up to 45 Watts) as well as high reliability. The ultra-compact size of these radios makes them ideal for a wide variety of applications. The STR-1800 Multi-Mode Data Radio provides increased performance and functionality for deployment in legacy 25 kHz and newer 12.5 kHz and 6.25 kHz channels subject to FCC narrowbanding mandates. The radio supports many worldwide standards and can be provided with one or two independent receive channels for packet data repeating applications.
- Long Range VHF/UHF Data Telemetry Links
- Distributed Power Control Systems
- Remote Monitoring of Oil/Gas, Water/Wastewater Stations
- SCADA Primary and Relay Stations
- Small / Micro / Nano / Cube Sat TT&C Links
- UAV, RPV and Similar Remote Control and Monitoring
- Multiple Waveforms for 6.25, 12.5, and 25 kHz Channels
- Multi-Mode Analog and Digital Transceiver
- Embedded Audio Tone FM and Digital Modem
- Output power to 45W
- Field Upgradable for Enhanced Performance
- Support for multiple countries and regions